Placing Orders, Delivery & Returns
- PRE-ORDERING: Some items will be available to order in advance of the publication date.
- MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER: You can amend your items whilst they’re still in the shopping cart; however, once you’ve placed your order you will not be able to make any further changes.
- THE SHOPPING CART FACILITY: Your shopping cart is a temporary cache of items that you wish to order. If you’re not logged in to your account, you’ll lose your items if you close your internet browser, so make sure to either log in before you start shopping, which will save your orders for the future, or to finish your purchase before you close your window.
- CANCELLING ORDERS: – If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
All prices are listed in Euros.
Items in your shopping cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. Placing an item in your cart does not reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item’s price may decrease between the time you place it in your cart and the time you purchase it.
Some discounts are limited-time offers. Also, as the discount we are able to offer for any item is dependent upon its availability, Eireheads Media’s price will necessarily change on occasions. With respect to items sold by Eireheads Media, we cannot confirm the price of an item until we receive your order.
We may, on occasion, raise the prices of items. In the event that this occurs on an item in your shopping cart, you will be notified and given the chance to cancel your order if you so wish. We may, at our discretion, waive small price increases without passing them on to our customers.
If your order has been dispatched and the estimated delivery date has passed, we recommend that you ask your local postal sorting office if they’ve already tried to deliver it or check with your neighbours.
You should also check that the delivery address you have given us is correct. Click the “View Order Details” button next to the order to view the delivery address.
If your order hasn’t arrived after the estimated delivery date, please contact us and we’ll do our best to locate it.
Delivery Policies and Pricing
Eireheads Media can dispatch items to most addresses. We utilize An Post standard delivery. Pricing is based on weight and volume or in some cases, the international book rate offered by An Post.
Orders are processed the same or next working day and despatched via An Post which generally means delivery times of:
Ireland: 3 – 5 working days.
UK: 6 working days.
Europe: 4 – 7 working days.
USA & Canada: 6 – 10 working days.
Elsewhere: 8 – 12 working days.
There’s a problem with a delivery I’ve received
If the contents of your order have been damaged in the post, you may return the item(s) to us for an exchange. In the event of requiring a replacement, you must contact us first and then return the item within 14 days of receipt. Eireheads Media reserve the right to charge for the additional item if the order is not returned within 14 days of the date on which we confirm that we will issue a replacement.
I’ve received the wrong items
If you find that we’ve sent you the wrong items, please contact us and we will rectify the issue. However, if you find that you’ve grown quite attached to the item that you’ve received, just let us know and we’ll discuss any partial refunds or additional payments.
In the event of requiring an exchange for a wrongly-sent item, you must contact us first and then return the item within 14 days of receipt. Eireheads Media reserve the right to charge for the incorrect item. If it is not returned within 14 days of the date on which we confirm that we will issue a replacement.
Returns at Eireheads Media
Our returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
We will also be happy to refund the delivery charge if the return is a result of our error. This does not affect your statutory rights.
It may be that you experience some technical difficulties whilst using the eireheads.com site, so please read the following.
You may find that you experience some issues whilst using the eireheads.com website. If this is the case, the following tips may solve your issues.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, you can find your options in Tools > Options > Cookies > Allow sites to accept cookies. Cookies are not dangerous, so you will not put your computer at any risk by changing these options. This should stop any issues that you are having with your login or the store.
Pages not loading, or slow to load
Should the website take a long time to load, or not load at all, try using the ‘stop’ button at the top of your browser to stop the loading process and then refresh the page. Alternatively, you can try clearing out your internet history, temporary internet files or memory cache, which can sometimes become full with old information that will slow down your browser.If you still find that you are having difficulty accessing the website, you may need to contact your internet service provider for assistance.
Privacy and Security
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information we learn from customers helps us to personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Eireheads Media. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products, communicate with you about orders and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as customer reviews. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website. For more details, please read the Eireheads Media’s Privacy Notice.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What information is it possible for me to access?
You have full control of your account and the information stored on your account.
Which information can I access?
If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust email notifications. (Please note that even if you do not wish to receive eg Conditions of Use and other legal documentation notices, etc such as the information about Privacy, you will still find that they govern your use of the website.
Issues concerning privacy:
Please email us if you have any concerns about privacy a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Examples of information collected:
- Information Given to Us by You
You provide information when you: Search for a product; place an order; provide information in Your Account or Your Profile. Communicate with us by phone, Email or otherwise; Complete a questionnaire or a contest entry; Provide and rate Reviews;
- Automatic Information
How secure is information about me?
We are fully aware and agree with the knowledge that you, as our customers, must feel safe when you disclose your address, name, and any other relevant information. We shall always keep these safe and secure and ensure that only you yourself will be able to access your account or view anything to do with the financial data.
Also we guarantee not to pass on your data to any third party.
Your shopping with us is also safe and our secure-server software encrypt all your personal information because it takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of a code that means they are then securely transmitted over the Internet.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure that you sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
If you have forgotten your password, please click on “my account” then “forgotten password”. Fill in the form for a new password to be sent to your email address.
Safe and secure online transactions
Eireheads Media are concerned about security and makes every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed safely and efficiently. However, there are some risks. Read the following advice to ensure your online shopping or selling experience is as safe and secure as possible.
- Be wary if you are asked for any personal information
- Protect your password. Make it difficult to guess. Be wary if you are asked for any personal information
- Eireheads Media will never e-mail or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your Eireheads Media’s password or bank account number. You should only give out this information directly on the Eireheads Media website.
- If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail which asks you to confirm or provide your password, personal or banking information, disregard the request and report the incident to Eireheads Media for investigation.
- If you receive a suspected fake Eireheads Media e-mail, discover a spoof on Eireheads Media website, or if anything raises your suspicions, please report it to us, forwarding any suspicious e-mail including the full headers directly to email@example.com
- Passwords are case sensitive. This means that ‘SMITH’ and ‘smith’ are considered as two separate passwords. If you have used capitals when creating your login details, remember to capitalise every time that you access your account.
- Passwords must be a minimum of five characters
- It’s best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess such as “secret”, “password” or “123456”. We also suggest that you avoid using your name, e-mail address or other personal information that is easy to obtain. Though it’s not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password “rivers2!%” is a much stronger password than “rivers”.
- If using a public computer, such as in a library or Internet cafe, always log out when you’ve finished using Eireheads Media
- Keep your passwords to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Do not write down your passwords.
- Avoid using the same password for accounts on different websites.
Unsubscribing from email notifications As a customer, subscriber or competition entrant, you will occasionally receive email updates about special offers and other news. We hope that you’ll find these interesting, but if you’d rather not receive them then you can change your account settings by changing your email notifications.
At Eireheads Media we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. That’s why under our returns guarantee, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for digital items (eg: e-Books) where the item has been downloaded. To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, contact us. Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us within 14 days following the date that the item was delivered to you.
Please note that we cannot accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than 50 Euros . Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged. If we do not receive the item back from you with the delivery slip, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your own cost. As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item together with the item’s normal postage charge.
If you have any grievances about Eireheads Media, we want to hear from you so we can improve our service. Please e-mail us and we’ll consider your comments carefully.